Korang setuju tak kalo aku cakap children are very fast learner? Tak percaya? Amik nih....
1. TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
2.TEACHER: John, why are you doing your multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
3. TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Sorry, but you asked me how I spell it.
4. TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
5. TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
6. TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN: I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
7. TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I'.
MILLIE: I is...
TEACHER: No, Millie, always say, 'I am.'
MILLIE: 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
8. TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louis, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand....
9. TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mum is a good cook.
10. TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's, did you copy his?
CLYDE : No Miss, it's the same dog.
11.TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher